• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sort of a Plymouth...by name anyway

Photon440

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
Looks like the good old Voyager name is back, last used on Plymouth minivans. Now it will be a Chrysler. https://www.chrysler.com/voyager.html

Apparently the Dodge Caravan will end production in a few months (I heard May) as Dodge doesn't think the worlds best selling minivan fits in with their performance image.

Looks like the good old Voyager name is back, last used on Plymouth minivans. Now it will be a Chrysler. https://www.chrysler.com/voyager.html

Apparently the Dodge Caravan will end production in a few months (I heard May) as Dodge doesn't think the worlds best selling minivan fits in with their performance image.
And they made the trucks a stand alone banner as Ram. I guess this was the beginning of the move to that Performance Image.

Hell, you can make anything cool Jerry did it with a PT Cruiser. I'm sure he has it posted somewhere here. Its a sight to be seen.

20190425_172758-jpg.jpg

Yep, the Cruiser was destined to be a Plymouth too, before Daimler pulled the plug on the brand. PT was a reference to Plymouth Truck from the 1930s commercial vehicles.

Still no 300 SRT, and the site doesn't list a 2020 300. I miss my 300 maybe some day I'll get another one

No 300 SRT on the Canadian site either, but at least the 2020 300 models are listed.

Still no 300 SRT, and the site doesn't list a 2020 300. I miss my 300 maybe some day I'll get another one
How about a 06 with a little over 9K miles. If I don't break it out and start using it again soon, it will become a doner for a old Mopar conversion.

How about a 06 with a little over 9K miles. If I don't break it out and start using it again soon, it will become a doner for a old Mopar conversion.
I would love too, but I just bought a cummins and it hates me lol, I just made a post about it. I had an 08 till we needed a family vehicle that could handle unplowed roads.

Auto Transport Service
Back