• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sounds like these scientists are bored??

Un fricking believable!

Agree, how stupid have they become

WHO?
smelly-monkey-faint.gif

I quit listening to the WHO (UN or the CDC for that matter)
about or over 2+ years ago...
When they were defending/protecting China,
for the release of the Wuhan Flu, they released on the world

UN BS biggest waste of US Taxpayers $$$
for this type of nonsense

pure spin & propaganda :gay: globalist, on the take BS

These Degenerates need to be stigmatized and kept in check for spreading disease of Body and Soul.

Trump had gotten US away from this BS only to have Joe go running back into their arms with handfuls of cash. We still never did get the truth on where AIDS/HIV came from and asking about it was deemed homophobic and were told there was nothing to see there.

Just stay away from degenerates that would attend Fetish festivals and engage in risky deviant acts with multiples of partners.

One of the super spreader events was this Festival, it did have a warning to attendees that some of it's participants tested positive for the pox it has since been removed. Darklands Festival – Are you ready to go deep?

1536671950652.jpg

1536670791606.jpg

1536670771664.jpg

These Degenerates need to be stigmatized and kept in check for spreading disease of Body and Soul.

Trump had gotten US away from this BS only to have Joe go running back into their arms with handfuls of cash. We still never did get the truth on where AIDS/HIV came from and asking about it was deemed homophobic and were told there was nothing to see there.

Just stay away from degenerates that would attend Fetish festivals and engage in risky deviant acts with multiples of partners.

One of the super spreader events was this Festival, it did have a warning to attendees that some of it's participants tested positive for the pox it has since been removed. Darklands Festival – Are you ready to go deep?

View attachment 1299392
View attachment 1299391
View attachment 1299390
Did it say “diclands festival”?!

I don’t want to preach - but I have to say there will indeed be a judgement day and all who have defied the Word will pay an enormous and eternal price. Everything they do, have done and claim will immediately be rendered moot. Only the Lake of Fire awaits.

It really sucks that we have to live thru this - I’m only very happy my parents, uncles and aunts are all gone so they don’t have to see what these people have done to our country. The country they built.

Auto Transport Service
Back