• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source for Neutral Safety Switch 3 terminal pigtail

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello: I am going from the 1 terminal Neutral Safety Switch to the 3 terminal version. Anyone know of a source for the 3 terminal pigtail? I can make the remaining harness work. appreciate the help. Have a nice day!

Hello: I am going from the 1 terminal Neutral Safety Switch to the 3 terminal version. Anyone know of a source for the 3 terminal pigtail? I can make the remaining harness work. appreciate the help. Have a nice day!
Bought mine from vans auto they had it listed on Ebay 15.00 and free shipping.

I've found Dorman brand at local parts stores.

I've found Dorman brand at local parts stores.
I search the isles at O'Reilly and could not find a suitable pigtail. If you have a Dorman part number please pass it along. Thanks for the reply.

Here is the Standard Motor Products #HP4755 that can be found at Rock Auto $14.00, Car Quest,Advanced Auto and others.
Didn't find it in Dorman Parts catalog. Maybe discontinued .

I saw the Standard part, also saw it's now made in China... The Delco part sez made in USA.. I default to USA when possible..

I saw the Standard part, also saw it's now made in China... The Delco part sez made in USA.. I default to USA when possible..
YEP! I put my money where my mouth is...I'll pay more to avoid chinesium!

Auto Transport Service
Back