• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source needed for Rocker Arm Adjusters Hughes 1.6 Rockers

Brewzer67

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for new adjusters to use in my older style Hughes 1.6 rockers for Big Blocks. I am looking to switch from the ball style adjuster to the cup style. I am going to be switching to pushrod oiling using MRL Pro Plus solid roller lifters and 7/16" pushrods (possibly tapered end if needed for clearance). Does anyone know the exact dimensions I need to look for and who could supply them?

No info from anyone? I can start shooting darts at Pushrod companies and hope for a correct answer but I was hoping someone who had done this already could weigh in.

I am looking for new adjusters to use in my older style Hughes 1.6 rockers for Big Blocks. I am looking to switch from the ball style adjuster to the cup style. I am going to be switching to pushrod oiling using MRL Pro Plus solid roller lifters and 7/16" pushrods (possibly tapered end if needed for clearance). Does anyone know the exact dimensions I need to look for and who could supply them?
have u tried hughs ?

Thanks everyone. I worked with Mike Beachel at B3 racing and we ordered some from Smith brothers. He also corrected the geometry on my Trick flow 270's and they came out awesome. The sweep on them is paper thin and centered on the valve with a .715 lift Bullet roller. I still need to finish fabricating one more adjustable pushrod so I can check piston to valve clearance but things are finally moving again.

Auto Transport Service
Back