• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOUTHEAST GASSERS ASSN

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
How many of you folks live in the mid-west and south that know about this organization? I moved from Calif 17 months ago and knew about the Mid-west NSS but not about the SEG Assn. They're basically nothing newer that 1967, kinda like stuck in the '60s but they have Gas classes like they had when SOME of us were young and even a super stock bracket but completely different than what's going on now in NHRA or even the NSS racers. Good old grass-roots type drag racing, old technology and some pretty fast heads-up racing, of course nothing like today but interesting and somewhat exciting and it won't drain your pockets, check it out!

https://www.southeastgassers.com

How many of you folks live in the mid-west and south that know about this organization? I moved from Calif 17 months ago and knew about the Mid-west NSS but not about the SEG Assn. They're basically nothing newer that 1967, kinda like stuck in the '60s but they have Gas classes like they had when SOME of us were young and even a super stock bracket but completely different than what's going on now in NHRA or even the NSS racers. Good old grass-roots type drag racing, old technology and some pretty fast heads-up racing, of course nothing like today but interesting and somewhat exciting and it won't drain your pockets, check it out!

https://www.southeastgassers.com
I’ve been to a couple of their events.

Cool cars but........eighth mile ?? We have Great Lakes Gassers around here. Maybe not as big, but run full quarter.

would have to been in a deep coma last few years to not heard of se gasser's. chevy's by far are the majority a few fords and only a couple mopars, a66 sbm barracuda and a 39 plymouth coupe with a 392 that i know of. would like to hear of more

They are getting more and more Mopars into SEGA and they are running fiberglass parts from you know who, me.

Auto Transport Service
Back