• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern California Covered In 6 Feet Of Global Warming

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Feb 28, 2023
63fe2fe271ed463fe2fe271ed5.jpg

ANAHEIM, CA — The Southland was turned upside down this week as an unexpected weather pattern left the region blanketed by what experts were only able to call "massive amounts of Global Warming." Residents were told to remain indoors to avoid making direct contact with the Global Warming.

"Our world has officially ended," said California resident Luis Garcia. "We've been hearing about Global Warming for years now, but it has now fallen upon us and brought destruction with it." Though the final numbers were not yet reported, it is feared that perhaps dozens of people have been inconvenienced by this new outbreak of Global Warming.

Witnesses initially reported horrifically cold temperatures — with some areas dipping below 50 degrees, the temperature required to sustain the lives of Californians — though the temperature was later revealed to be the least of their worries. Fluffy, white hell soon began to descend onto areas of Southern California, covering pockets of the region with a dense blanket of even more Global Warming.

"The temperature of the earth has clearly risen far too high," said Professor Richard Davenport of the Save California Climate Institute. "We have tried to warn people about the danger of Global Warming for decades, and now it has resulted in slightly cooler temperatures than we're used to. Run for your lives, my fellow humans! It's going to be 47 degrees outside today! Fahrenheit!"

At publishing time, the entertainment industry was reportedly planning a star-studded telethon to raise awareness and money to save Californians from the horror of having to wear jackets during the day.

I've decided I'm going to join the climate change brigade. Until the climate is EXACTLY the same every day, everywhere, without change... I will be relentless in my pursuit. I will not stop... until the climate never, ever ever, changes again.

we had a nice night last night

a foot + of Global Warming incidents, quite a few of them this year in fact

March 1st Snow morning after the storm 006.JPG

March 1st Snow morning after the storm 002.JPG

March 1st Snow morning after the storm 004.JPG

I live near London, Ontario, Canada. I noticed on the weather map last week that we were warmer up here for a few days than Los Angeles. Snow around here is virtually all gone. Personally, I have no problem with global warming. I only ran my snow blower for about an hour this winter. Unbelievably mild up here this year. Unfortunately, we have witnessed quite a reduction in the Port Stanley Glacier.

100+ years of recorded weather science and the modern talking heads can't remember past the last 3 years when they talk about this stuff.
When they get called out on it they change their terminology.
Make sure to go buy your EV to save the planet!

This has been the coldest rainiest winter I can recall in my 30 yrs here. Of course it’s a joke compared to the rest of the country - but not funny to us. The mfing utility companies have seen fit to triple their rates as of 1/1 and are filing notice of huge (double digit) increases to be implemented 2024 thru 2027. It s total mind **** how they can get away with this ****. My gas bill was triple in Jan &feb what it was in December and prior. SoCal Edison Electric is doing the same type of gouging. My utilities for this past month were $600 for gas and electric. I’ve never paid more than $225-250 In all my years here. So the country that has more natural gas supply than any other country in the western hemisphere is doing this - at least here.

What I didn’t realize was this is a competitive state at least with regard to natural gas. You never hear that anywhere. It seems a well kept secret. I’ve been here 30 years and never knew that. Well I discovered and signed a 12 month contract with a company out of NC via pipelines from TX to be paying a third or less than current rate and as we go it will be 25% of what SoCal Gas is charging. I only have to pay a separate charge to SoCal Gas for their delivery pipelines. Which is a small part of this whole issue. This place is a horror story - behind the iron curtain - in every way. Living here is like a bad dream that you never wake up from.

The Arizona drought should be done. Feet of new snow in local mountains today and reservoirs were already over 80% last week.

Here is a friendly Canadian tip for Californians who have never before experienced snow. DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW. It is sign it has gone stale, and probably won't taste right. Follow me for more snow tips.

Here is a friendly Canadian tip for Californians who have never before experienced snow. DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW. It is sign it has gone stale, and probably won't taste right. Follow me for more snow tips.
If they know where that tag line originated...cr8crshr/Bill
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Last edited:
I read a story about a glacier in Europe that had receded, and they went on and on about how bad that was because it had unearthed a WW2 bunker. Basically suggesting that the glacier had never retreated that far when obviously it did at some point.

The Arizona drought should be done. Feet of new snow in local mountains today and reservoirs were already over 80% last week.
Here's my Grandsons car this morning. He's at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. And the Whitetanks west of Phoenix had snow on them this morning too.
IMG_20230302_094319.jpg
20230302_092116.jpg

They’ve been doing that for years

87 here today. Expecting 91 tomorrow . Stand by.

In Irvine Ca today. Lived here for 13 years. Never remember having the San Gabriel mountains covered like this. Folks living up there are stranded. Military helicopters delivering food.

8910699C-FFC8-4805-A625-AC8A3FF86D93.jpeg

In Irvine Ca today. Lived here for 13 years. Never remember having the San Gabriel mountains covered like this. Folks living up there are stranded. Military helicopters delivering food.

View attachment 1427268
Been here 30+ and was just telling my immigrant wife the exact same thing today. Looks beautiful down here in the OC but I’m sure its difficult living in it up there. Hope all all is well for them soon.

Your inbox is full. You Red X'd me. Do you like eating yellow snow?
Not from Cali, that’s their thing. Sorry for the Red X, must of accidentally hit it when I hit reply.

Auto Transport Service
Back