• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Illinois members please post here

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
A little project to help locate members in your area just to see who your neighbors are or whatever

I'm in Mascoutah, IL or Southern, IL which is 30 min from the St Louis Cardinals home .. Busch Stadium or St Louis if you prefer

Post your town / nearest large town proximity

There is a Northern IL thread started by my Northern brother MarPar. Link here: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...3-Northern-Illnois-Southern-Wisconsin-Members

Post up your ride too if you have one or some

dKO8RBS.jpg

Last edited:
thought you would like it

Ya know this is discrimination to all us CENTRAL Illinois people!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

It was just an idea and it's still a new thread. I haven't seen that many southern IL folks since I've been here, or ones that list their actual location anyway. There are few of us though and maybe the others aren't interested in listing it or just haven't' found this thread yet.

No big deal

I am from Mount Vernon. in the process of restoring 66 Charger. Mostly finished, starting on door panels, door trim, dash etc.

I'm in central Illinois (near Peoria), but I've been to Mascoutah. Does that count?

Yep .. why were you here? Car show?

- - - Updated - - -

I am from Mount Vernon. in the process of restoring 66 Charger. Mostly finished, starting on door panels, door trim, dash etc.

Cool let's see it

I am just south of Springfield, so I may be a little north of your intended area. Have family not too far from you so I thought I would chime in. Kiwigtx has a point... it can always get worse!

I'm in Carbondale, about as Southern as you get! Transplanted from Golden 3 years ago which is near Quincy. Working in a Toyota body shop that specializes in Mopars and has Mopar Fridays where we all drive our cars, or used to till we tore too far into them to drive. I've got a 74 Charger SE, boss has a 71 Cuda and detail guy has a 340 73 Duster, and another guy has a 2013 Dodge with a Cummins. Lots of Mopars down here. Got to go to the CC Nats for the first time that it didn't include 6 hours of driving! In Southern Il we usually reserve the "Home Alone " face for when people tell us they are from Chicago, home of all our money and our "Massa", Mr Quinn!

I am just south of Springfield, so I may be a little north of your intended area. Have family not too far from you so I thought I would chime in. Kiwigtx has a point... it can always get worse!

you are welcome .. where is the family?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in Carbondale, about as Southern as you get! Transplanted from Golden 3 years ago which is near Quincy. Working in a Toyota body shop that specializes in Mopars and has Mopar Fridays where we all drive our cars, or used to till we tore too far into them to drive. I've got a 74 Charger SE, boss has a 71 Cuda and detail guy has a 340 73 Duster, and another guy has a 2013 Dodge with a Cummins. Lots of Mopars down here. Got to go to the CC Nats for the first time that it didn't include 6 hours of driving! In Southern Il we usually reserve the "Home Alone " face for when people tell us they are from Chicago, home of all our money and our "Massa", Mr Quinn!

Welcome and yeah that"s pretty far south. Let's see some pics of all those cars ! Mopar Fridays is cool

- - - Updated - - -

Post up your ride(s) too. We'll have a So ILL car show :)

Here's some of mine from past and present

XN951lF.jpg

P3NNbyDh.jpg

Not to cast southern Il. in a bad light by asking a stupid question, but where can we add a personal cars list like is displayed (some with pics) at the bottom of some posts? Also the Bee and R/T look great!

Auto Transport Service
Back