• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sox&Martin SS/D 1967 Coronet 4 Speed

Mike Gaines

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
Here is a pix of another GREAT B Body. This IS NOT A CLONE, it is the real car.The picture says enuf. Enjoy Sox ssd.jpg

Sox ssd.jpg

Dick Landy Dodge was the equivalent "the Man"
on the other side of the Factory sponsored Drag Racing Mopar brand

here's a small sample :headbang:

67 Coronet RT HT WO23 Dick Landy hood up top view.jpg 67 Coronet RT HT WO23 Dick Landy front.jpg 67 Coronet RT HT WO23 Landy & Foss.jpg 68 Dart Hemi SS LO23 SS-BA Dick Landy Hooker Headers Advert..jpg 68 Charger RT Hemi Dick Landy #1.jpg 68 Charger RT Hemi Dick Landy #5 Sale Avert..jpg 68 Dart Hemi SS LO23 A-Body Spec.s Advert. #7 Dick Landy Dodge.jpg

Sox and martin Plymouth

August 2009 Kearney Nebraska reunion, Racers fromP1010349.jpgP1010351.jpg all over the U.S. here is the original Sox and Martin car again.

P1010349.jpg P1010351.jpg

Yea, but why is there Satellite trim and gas caps on some of the S&M pictured cars? Why is the red white and blue emblem missing from there grills? Somehow I don't think these were aero tricks from back in the day...

Yea, but why is there Satellite trim and gas caps on some of the S&M pictured cars? Why is the red white and blue emblem missing from there grills? Somehow I don't think these were aero tricks from back in the day...

the first picture is a R0 belvedere not a GTX, notice the side trim , I seen the car in person also, bench seat etc. they had GTX's but this isn't one.

I am sorry for calling it, by accident, a Coronet. I should have known better that is was a Plymouth, not a Dodge. Mike

Hey Mike,
Lol, when I mess up I just tell 'em "I was testing you". :icon_wink:

Great pics by the way!

It said Plymouth GTX on the quarters, but the 67 was in fact a Belvedere. Chrome from front to back. No GTX emblems, and no Sport Sattelite Red/White/Blue emblem on the grille.

RO[Belvedere II] and WO[Coronet 440] cars were the cheapest hardtops Chrysler made. Chrysler was pushing the new "GTX" and "R/T', and the S&M car got the "look". Landy's car got the R/T treatment. My WO is now stripped of all of the side trim.

I did not know that you had a WO car? Care to share some pics/info? That is the car that I always wanted but will never own.

What's up with the hood scoop on the 68 Roadrunner ? Don't look right at all.

Auto Transport Service
Back