• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Invite To The Mopar Carlisle Show

MoparMitch

Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
I just found out yesterday that "The Golden Rotisserie Chicken" has been selected to the Mopar Special Display in Building T for the Mopar Weekend Show. I am both humbled and excited for this opportunity to participate in this great Mopar event. I hope to meet many of you in person there on that weekend. Should be an awesome time, with all the parts and vendors and beautiful Mopars to gawk at.

Attachments

• DSCN9053.jpg
    DSCN9053.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN8954.jpg
    DSCN8954.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 315
Sounds delicious!

WoW! Congrat's man! Without a doubt, all the hard work, dedication and attention to detail you put into your car is quite apparent. With you and your bird getting chosen for the "Special Display", certainly is a direct reflection of that. Good job and I hope you enjoy the show. Take lots of pic's!

Good luck & congrats. I was going to display my car in the building until I learned that I had to keep it there until Sunday afternoon so i said funk that.

68Chicken

WoW! Congrat's man! Without a doubt, all the hard work, dedication and attention to detail you put into your car is quite apparent. With you and your bird getting chosen for the "Special Display", certainly is a direct reflection of that. Good job and I hope you enjoy the show. Take lots of pic's!

68 Chicken, Yeah What he said X2 & another Congrat's

Last edited:
Congrats to you! Been there and done that, it is an honor and your car is VERY NICE. Only problem as was mentioned i did not care for mine being in there at night

Wow thats a great honor ! Way to go as that sweet Roadrunner will look awesome in the building. I plan to take my 63 and put it in the fun field so I hope to see you there. Ron

100_1920_zpsa363682a.jpg

Big congrats! I would not at all be surprised to see your car gracing the pages of one of the Mopar mags in the future! See you in Carlisle.

Auto Transport Service
Back