• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedmaster downdraft EFI

mrploww

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone here running the hilborn style EFI kit from Speedmaster or know of anyone that has it? I am looking for hood clearance and more pictures of the intake installed on a Gen3 Hemi. Speedmaster doesn't have any pictures of one installed.

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to bring it back and see if anyone has run this? I am looking at rebuilding. 5.7LH for a cruiser I’m looking for ideas for the intake.

I’ve also considered Modman Intake with the coils pack relocate kit from Indy with either MSD or Holly sniper FI. That said, I am nervous about buying anything from indy.

I’m also looking at the Edelbrock FI. This isn’t a “No-budget” build, but it’s not a “low-budget” build either.

This will be going in a 64 Savoy wagon. Steel rims with hubcaps. Old school look, new school drivetrain.

Thanks for any info and thoughts.

Well, I will be installing the SpeedMaster downdraft EFI intake this winter on my 6.1 Hemi. I am hoping to make it work. I will keep you updated! Going for a major conversion, Gerst coilover front end, 6.1 Hemi, Vintage Air. This is going on a '64 Belvedere wagon.

Pro Flo 4 owner here. As advertised. No problems.

Auto Transport Service
Back