• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Speedogear

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 2538933 Yellow Speedometer gear let me know if you have one and shipped to 30157. Thanks

Looking for a 2538933 Yellow Speedometer gear let me know if you have one and shipped to 30157. Thanks
I have a yellow driven gear, however says 55 on it, yet it's about the size of a silver dollar. Counted the teeth and it is 33. Mic'ed the shaft and same as all others I have. So I think it is old and came out of my 69 Runner, as I have been around myself for a while, probably an aftermarket replacement. All the part store carried them at on time. I'd take a picture but have a flip phone so will be poor quality. Let me know your number if want want a picture. I think the rule says ya got to do it on a private conversation screen, what ever that means. What do you mean by; shipped to 30157?

30157 is my zip code.
Soo it lets you get an estimate on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back