• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPEEDOMETERS, TACHS AND CABLES... MAKE OR REPAIR

coloradodave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
This is a recommendation for Speedometer Service Company in Fountain, Colorado after having used them to make a custom speedometer cable for my new Tremec TKX 5 speed to my Autometer speedometer. The owner, Rusty, is very knowledgeable and quickly made and shipped exactly what I specified at a reasonable cost for a quality product. I highly recommend his service: www.speedoservice.com

DSCN0651.JPG

This is a recommendation for Speedometer Service Company in Fountain, Colorado after having used them to make a custom speedometer cable for my new Tremec TKX 5 speed to my Autometer speedometer. The owner, Rusty, is very knowledgeable and quickly made and shipped exactly what I specified at a reasonable cost for a quality product. I highly recommend his service: www.speedoservice.com

View attachment 1413736
That sure is a sexy car....

Auto Transport Service
Back