• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Splash shield W/S where to buy

wagonman

Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
This is for the shields that are attached to the rear of the front fenders. I have the horseshoe looking ones from DMT but need the ones that are about 2ft long. Any help appreciated.

I have the passenger side with bracket from a 68 Coronet. PM me if interested and I'll send you a picture.

FYI, two types. One with bracket and without. The bracket has the weld nut that attached to the fender. Good Luck!

The seals are unique to the particular application. We stock all of the different applications as they vary with length and clip placement. Some vendors sell the correct style weatherstripping but use the wrong style of clips or do not install the clips. Ours feature the correct clips already installed based upon the application. Just drop me a message

The seals are unique to the particular application. We stock all of the different applications as they vary with length and clip placement. Some vendors sell the correct style weatherstripping but use the wrong style of clips or do not install the clips. Ours feature the correct clips already installed based upon the application. Just drop me a message
PM sent

Auto Transport Service
Back