• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Splash shields and seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS Mopars

Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
I been working on my 69 charger I am in need of the passenger side splash shield for the front fenders the piece that goes behind the tire that keeps debris from getting into the door hinge area I believe the 68 threw70 charger or cornet will work also any black seat belts for front buckets for 69charger

did you find the splash shields?

No not yet I did see classic industry sells new and you can get individual sides for around 80 bucks but hoping to find a factory piece just I think for a better fit then repop
did you find the splash shields?[/Q

I bought these for my 70 Bee and I did not need them,is this what your looking for? Their solid and the one side has undercoating on them.
P1020881.JPG
P1020880.JPG

I bought these for my 70 Bee and I did not need them,is this what your looking for? Their solid and the one side has undercoating on them.View attachment 1268341 View attachment 1268342
Yes those are what I need do you know what they come off of? I do believe that 68 to 70 cornet works for the charger I will double check how much do you want for them?

I believe coronets and chargers are the same Was told off a coronet.. $100 plus shipping.

I believe coronets and chargers are the same Was told off a coronet.. $100 plus shipping.
ok thanks will let u know I have a led on a passenger side that's the one I need would you want to spilt the pair up?

nope and hope you find one,have a great week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back