• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Splurged on some Tequila...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Treated myself to some Patron Anejo Sherry Cask. Worth the $$$ to someone who makes tequila a favorite treat. Smooth and packs a punch. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Chuck (snook)

Sipping a great tequila is a wonderful thing. I'm a Don Julio Anejo man myself, which is a little more affordable. I might have to try that Sherry Cask though ....... it sounds good.

Tried a shot of Gran Patron Piedra last November at Lindo Michoacan Restaurant in Vegas , La Loma location . Holy Moly was it smooooooth , but for $45 it should have been that way ! Will need to try the Sherry Cask .

Corazón Named World’s Best Tequila....2021.
This is simply the best
tequila I've ever tasted.
And I've tried all of the well
know brands.

Sipping a great tequila is a wonderful thing. I'm a Don Julio Anejo man myself, which is a little more affordable. I might have to try that Sherry Cask though ....... it sounds good.

I'll have to give that a try. I'm an Anejo fan.

Chuck (snook)

Tried a shot of Gran Patron Piedra last November at Lindo Michoacan Restaurant in Vegas , La Loma location . Holy Moly was it smooooooth , but for $45 it should have been that way ! Will need to try the Sherry Cask .

Another one I'll have to give a shot... pun intended.

Chuck (snook)

Corazón Named World’s Best Tequila....2021.
This is simply the best
tequila I've ever tasted.
And I've tried all of the well
know brands.

Another shot to give a try to.

Chuck (snook)

Man, I'm going to be trashed after all these shots.

Chuck (snook)

I use to like pure Agave & Mezcal,
not all Agave or especially Mezcal 'is Tequila' either
many different brands, pure & from Mexico

I rarely even drink anything anymore

My choice now is a good Vodka or a good sipping whiskey/bourbon
I like to try off brands, not just expensive stuff
some will surprise the hell out of you, some are cheap **** too
just like any other booze, the amount of $$ spent 'isn't always a good criteria'

I use to like pure Agave & Mezcal,
not all Agave or especially Mezcal 'is Tequila' either
many different brands, pure & from Mexico

I rarely even drink anything anymore

My choice now is a good Vodka or a good sipping whiskey/bourbon
I like to try off brands, not just expensive stuff
some will surprise the hell out of you, some are cheap **** too
just like any other booze, the amount of $$ spent 'isn't always a good criteria'
I wish you were closer old man, am a fan of the mezcal also pure, my wife and I (me ) taste a lot of varieties including sotol from chihuahua and a few good ones from Oaxaca try to taste mezcal with some oranges the same way you do with the lime and the tequila you won't regret it.

Hope to pick up a couple bottles of Herradura Double Barrel Reposado while in Minnesota for MITP car show. It is so delicious!

Auto Transport Service
Back