• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sport Mirror for 69 Charger thoughts?

Rikker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
I am building my 69 Charger and thinking of changing to the cone style sport mirrors (found on later models 71+ but thought 70 as well?) then painting them the same color of the car. Has anyone out there added these to their 68-70 charger? If so do you have any pictures? I found these on 521 restoration and wondering if they would fit.

1668211940047.png

70-76 Exterior Primed Sport Mirror for 70-76 A Body and 70 B Body. Remote LH/Driver side

Exterior Primed Sport Mirror for 70-76 A Body and 70 B Body. Remote LH/Driver side. Replacement for 3586655.

Thank you for your thoughts,
Rick

Just a thought so I put it out there. I thought it might look good and hoping for some input and pics. I appreciate all input thank you. And or any pics of anyone who painted their mirrors on their Charger?

They do look good. They were an option on 1970 B-bodies part way through the year.

Now if you like to use the mirrors for driving and backing up then rethink the plan. To me they are too small to see very well. I put some on a B-body and visibility is not near as good as the stock round type.

They do look good. They were an option on 1970 B-bodies part way through the year.

Now if you like to use the mirrors for driving and backing up then rethink the plan. To me they are too small to see very well. I put some on a B-body and visibility is not near as good as the stock round type.
Thank you they do look good.

Auto Transport Service
Back