• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spotted in Hawaii today

Had one of those fire twirlers eyeballing my daughter. She was 13 but looked 19.

I'm afraid to answer that, my wife would never let me wear a shirt with upside down pineapples on it. LOL
Found it.....upside down pineapples means there's an upcoming swinger party lol

Had one of those fire twirlers eyeballing my daughter. She was 13 but looked 19.
Having a teenage girl that young and looking much older is never a good thing....

They had girls in grass skirts also, but I didn’t photograph them. The fire twirlers were great too.
upload_2022-5-20_11-49-57.jpeg

Mark,
I had a friend that bought a house on the big island some 30 years ago and up to twenty years ago he had NEVER stayed there. I asked him why, the rent he gets per night is crazy. He goes there several times a year and stay in a hotel!!

It’s been a great trip. Today is our last full day on the boat. Touring Pearl Harbor tomorrow & leaving on Sunday afternoon.
Enjoy Pearl as it means an awful lot to so many Mainlanders and Islanders. The Arizona Memorial and tour is really a humbling experience. cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Back in 08 my two youngest sons both re-upped for a second tour in the USMC and were both put in 3/3 at Kaneohe for 4 years. They both had real nice base housing so I spent a lot of time there with them. Playing golf at the Klipper watching the big wave surfing in winter, swimming at Waimea in the summer.
Drinking at Dukes just having a general big time.
I love Hawaii

Back in 08 my two youngest sons both re-upped for a second tour in the USMC and were both put in 3/3 at Kaneohe for 4 years. They both had real nice base housing so I spent a lot of time there with them. Playing golf at the Klipper watching the big wave surfing in winter, swimming at Waimea in the summer.
Drinking at Dukes just having a general big time.
I love Hawaii
You are bringing back my memories from there when I was in the USAF and practically living there as much as I was flying throughout the Pacific. Dukes was always a stop and then the Hale Koa for some PoPoos and Mai Tais. Anymore than 3 of them things and you were toast!!! And the Klipper is a great tract...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

It’s been a great trip. Today is our last full day on the boat. Touring Pearl Harbor tomorrow & leaving on Sunday afternoon.
If you get a chance go & snorkel
(take frozen peas with you) you can rent a mask & fins etc.
better if you have your own
On the north side of Oahu, Hunami Bay (spell)
nice cove with protection, lots of fish usually too
(feed them frozen peas, in a cupped hand, they take em' right out of your hand)
not real deep in most of it, it was pretty cool & fun years ago

hope you're having fun

Auto Transport Service
Back