• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spotted in Hawaii today

If you get a chance go & snorkel
(take frozen peas with you) you can rent a mask & fins etc.
better if you have your own
On the north side of Oahu, Hunami Bay (spell)
nice cove with protection, lots of fish usually too
(feed them frozen peas, in a cupped hand, they take em' right out of your hand)
not real deep in most of it, it was pretty cool & fun years ago

hope you're having fun
Get there early9/10 am. Yea pea but be careful wife wasn't careful enough got bit by a jack. If you out 200' from might see sting rays or devil rays.

Mrs. or Sister Biomed???? :D:D

707829AB-D763-4A78-847B-7C70DCFAC552.jpeg

Please excuse the pun....but were you given a bum steer into a seedy Trans club by chance...? :lol:

That woman fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. We spotted her one night wearing a matching pink dress and pink shoes. It was not a pretty sight.

Please excuse the pun....but were you given a bum steer into a seedy Trans club by chance...? :lol:
:rofl:

That woman fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. We spotted her one night wearing a matching pink dress and pink shoes. It was not a pretty sight.
Sometimes I feel like I fell out of tree and hit all the branches on the way down.....

I’ve been watching these guys fly around the bay on these things. I might have to look into one for up at the lake.

236FB55B-FA6D-4AC8-9F4C-F698F095AEB8.jpeg

I’ve been watching these guys fly around the bay on these things. I might have to look into one for up at the lake.

View attachment 1288090
Just don't hit one of those hidden glacial lake boulders while up on the foil. New Hampshire Gazette headline "Man hits head on rock,man broke rock in pieces while on Hydro-Foil".

Nothing like a vacation to get ready for a life time vacation!! Hope you guys had fun!!

Nothing like a vacation to get ready for a life time vacation!! Hope you guys had fun!!

It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The weather was great the whole time we were there. Glad to be back though.

I'm glad the weather worked out for you. I worked hard, but we vacationed hard too. It's fun to see new sites, but there's nothing like sleeping in my good old bed!!

See any Hellcats? Hellcat owners told others moving there to not bother bringing the car due to no where to drive it.

Auto Transport Service
Back