• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

spring cruising weather finally arrives

67belvedere/225

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
what fantastic night 65 degrees outside , so i took my baby out for a drive in and around montreal. just purred home at 55 mph and reving at 1800 rpm. it just sound so nice
a light gargle from the engine .took a picture of the bridge lit up from inside the car

IMG_4053.JPG

Spring has arrived here in Massachusettes, I drove the car after 5 months in the garage. All my small projects for the year are finished. I will only clean and touch up through out the driving season. It ran very well and happy to report no smoking during start up. The engine now with 50000 miles on he rebuild which was done in April of 1986. Where dose all the time go? life is short enjoy every moment with family and your own things you like to do.

I think they can take the Christmas lights off the bridge now.
you know how much that cost . millions . and the road are fucked and they spent money in that
taxed to death, here . I went and got gas .it s 1.60$ a liter, = 6 dollars Canadian a gallon = 4.66 US a Gallon ouch

you know how much that cost . millions . and the road are fucked and they spent money in that
taxed to death, here . I went and got gas .it s 1.60$ a liter, = 6 dollars Canadian a gallon = 4.66 US a Gallon ouch
jaw hitting floor.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back