• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling Speed Festival, Alpril 16th, 2020, Willow Springs

Alltime

Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
SFSF XIV, Allday Track Day at Willow Springs Raceway.

Thursday April 16th, 2020, leading into Spring Fling at Woodley Park at Van Nuys, Ca

$325, includes Performance driving class, in car instruction, hours of track time. pay now for only $275 till January 31st. Payment info clink first link above, paypal, or check, cash at the track add $50.

Schedule for Thursday Track Day:
0700 Gates open, find a place to pit and unload your car, Breakfast available
0830 Mandatory drivers meeting
0900 Newbie Performance Driving Class above gift shop
0900 Experienced drivers on track
1000-1020 Newbie ride along with instructors.
1030 Experienced drivers back on track
1200 Drag Racing, lunch
1300-1700 Hot laps resume
1700 Awards
1800 Dinner at the airport

Vintage Run Group, and Modern Run Group = hours of track time for each driver.

NOT a race, passing on front and rear straightways 1/2 mile each, go as fast as you want !!!

Stay tuned for car entry list

FullSizeRender-6.jpg IMG_Darts.jpg IMG_0600.JPG

3FFD5E80-C766-4E88-9E0E-DA92A69B15C2.jpeg
Right off 14. I booked. $90.

This is the worst year of my life so far. I hate that everything is cancelled and that there is nothing to do. We have to stay at our homes and never go out. I was tired of playing games and watching movies and that is why I had to do something about it. My neighbor and I decided to organize an event. We called some friends to my countryside house and they all wanted to come. We hired professional equipment from London PA and the party was ready. Everyone was surprised when they saw it and we all had an amazing time and that is the only good thing about this year so far.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back