• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPRING FOWARD !!!

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
y5w80Zr.gif

we don't need that silly time thing.

They keep talking about changing from DST but seems it’s always just that - talk. I don’t think it mans a hill of beans in terms of economic difference. What’s the continuing point? Anyone know?

We were always told it was so the kids weren't standing in the dark, waiting on the bus. The cows still got milked!

school-bus-mooning.gif

This sucks ... I have to pay more for breakfast because its after 11 !!!

Its gonna take a month for the dog to get used to his new mealtimes !!

One less thing to worry about after retirement. Up with the sun and in bed by 11 PM.

Oklahoma legislature has been trying for years to pass a law to get rid of it. The biggest reason the lobby for keeping it give is that it will somehow effect trade with other states that are still on it. That does not compute since we deal with states that are on mountain time and states like Arizona who have abolished it.

I have jumped countless time zones and the International Date Line. I know how to use GMT time and figure out the time at my destination. My Circadian Rhythm has been screwed up so many times you would think by now I would be used to the time changes here in the US. But I always have a terrible time with the Spring forward, Fall back thing every year and it screws me up for a week. After that I get used to it. But I hate it more and more the older I get. Time for a nap...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I'm ready for it I hate the short winter days and dark mornings...I sure am glad we change on the weekend though I forgot all about it!

This sucks, I finally decide to order my headlight relays and the cruise ins that I go to and have been driving home in the dark, are now going to be in daylight.

I'm ready for it I hate the short winter days and dark mornings...I sure am glad we change on the weekend though I forgot all about it!
Guess what, mornings will be darker.

I did it...

I'd rather it stay this way...

not/never go back to std. time ever !!
oh well such is life

I'd rather have it a bit darker in the AM
to have more light in the PM, always

Auto Transport Service
Back