• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Square bar in round hole. Markie from Hawaii

Markie

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Someone prior to my ownership of my 69 Charger repaired damaged drivers side LCA K member bushing by re-welding it in a downward position then pounded torsion bar to fit. I am replacing member with QA1 K member. Will subframe shift after removal and can anyone offer some precautionary measures. Thanks

Got to love the goober that humped that in there. Sheesh. Hawaii is awesome

Nothing should shift, when you pull the k-member, they are designed to be removed, Where on Oahu are you, I'm on the leeward side.

My msd box died, I have a new one but haven't swapped it out yet. My 67 coronet up and running. Did you already buy the QA-1 K member. I know where you can get a stock one.

SHOULD be no shift.....But your car was damaged before you may find more bad repairs good luck

My msd box died, I have a new one but haven't swapped it out yet. My 67 coronet up and running. Did you already buy the QA-1 K member. I know where you can get a stock one.
Wish I had put this thread in earlier.Bought QA1 member 2weeks ago. I’m hoping for some great suspension with the QA1 LCAs.

Auto Transport Service
Back