• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SRT8 Interior

Dreadl0ck

Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity - are there any good articles on fitting a LX-platform or later interior in our cars? I saw a Super bee locally which had interior from a 08 or 09 challenger and it looked pretty good (if you're into the pro touring things that is. Others will burn you at the stakes and call you heretic :)

How much trimming is going on, seats - how do they fit and so on? gauges... if you're doing a modern hemi transplant - it would be possible to run them off the new ECU right?

You need to look at Darius's thread.....that car is wicked sick!!!!

X2 on Darius thread . . .

I'm also putting a 2014 Dodge Challenger seating in my 67 Belvedere convertible . . . oh - and a 5.7L Hemi with a 2014 Dodge Challenger 6-speed . . .

How much work are you looking at to ge the seats in? I figure the front seats are pretty much a question of where the holes for the brackets are located - but the rear seat - how is the fit?

I know 747Mopar (Devin) has Challenger fronts but took his rear out of a Stratus I believe because it was a little more narrow and a better fit.

I know 747Mopar (Devin) has Challenger fronts but took his rear out of a Stratus I believe because it was a little more narrow and a better fit.

Stratus fronts, I tried the Stratus rear but it was way to narrow and ended up using a Chrysler 300 rear and still added about an 1 1/2" to the sides. You were close haha.

- - - Updated - - -

What he said.

any type of body over or using more then just the seats out of the LX platform (300, Charger, Magnum) gets very expensive. I know this because on my wife's Coronet we were going to do a body over using a 2005 300 and for the money just buy a HellCat and an R/T. We amassed a fair amount of parts, which we were able to find at really good prices. When we starting looking for someone to do the actual labor the amount was staggering. Puting in the seats is a pretty easy swap. Anything more than that and it gets expensive.

For my wife's Coronet we are putting a 6.1 Hemi, 6 speed, 8 3/4 rear with Alterkation front suspension, street lynx rear and the 300 front and rear seats. Not cheap, but way cheaper than a body over.

Wait a minute, SRT interior in a Coronet in Sweden? Wasn't this car was it?

Screenshot_2015-08-05-07-59-06.jpg

Cause there's a lot more going on there than putting the seats in haha. Very cool car

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/07/meet-the-coroner-dodge-coronet-charger-srt8/

My Jeep SRT seats would look cool in my 1969 Coronet R/T although the fit would be tight.

Nope - not that one. But yes, there was more going on than just the interior in that car too.

Auto Transport Service
Back