• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Standard to Rallye Dash Swap

Woodys72

Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Tried searching the forums but only found people selling the Rallye dash. I'm looking at swapping my current standard gauge cluster to a rallye cluster. Just wondering if it's a pain in terms of the wiring. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sorry forgot to say what it's in. 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. Thanks

By my understanding it’s a big pain in mounting. The dash frame would need to be swapped out (I believe) with a rallyr dash frame, not just the cluster/trim. This much is true for 68-70 B’s at least.

Tried searching the forums but only found people selling the Rallye dash. I'm looking at swapping my current standard gauge cluster to a rallye cluster. Just wondering if it's a pain in terms of the wiring. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sorry forgot to say what it's in. 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. Thanks
Don’t need to change the frames. You need a cluster, and (preferably) a Rallye wiring harness. I think there’s a way to wire the car up without it but i know it has to be a paint. Just swap out the cluster at the bulkhead and connect everything to the new cluster. Not as simple as it sounds but definitely doable.

Yes, you'll need the right rallye cluster harness...otherwise, you're going to have to make your own.

You'll also need everything from the rallye cluster (switches, controls, etc).

Easier to take out the whole dash assy. Removal of the steering column help too.

Going to need oil pressure sender too.

Auto Transport Service
Back