• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stanke Motorsports

Mike67

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Just got done ordering grooved shafts and a timing pointer from them. Spent about 15 mins talking to Roger seemed to be a great guy, very helpful.
Just wanted to share my experience.

excuse my ignorance :lowdown:
what is grooved shafts for ?

rocker shafts ?

excuse my ignorance :lowdown:
what is grooved shafts for ?

rocker shafts ?

Yes sir,
https://www.stankemotorsports.com/Products.cfm?pn=440RS&pID=55

Screenshot_20200527-161037.png

@Mike67
pretty cool site, cool 383-440 parts

used any of their stuff before ?

@Mike67
pretty cool site, cool 383-440 parts

used any of their stuff before ?

No sir, looked like quality pieces though...I have a soft spot for small business owners and feel like I have more of an impact supporting them even though its just a little more than a couple hundred bucks.
dont get me wrong I appreciate the big boys like Comp, Jegs & Summit, but they dont miss my nickles...

It was funny in our conversation he said he would make sure tgey shipped out tomorrow because they were going to a drag race Friday,...I asked him about the Minn govs orders to stay at home...he said f- the governor, not in those exact words... He earned my business instantly!!!
I beleive this is his & his 2 sons nostalgic FC.

Screenshot_20200527-183045.png

Last edited:
It was funny in our conversation he said he would make sure tgey shipped out tomorrow because they were going to a drag race Friday,...I asked him about the Minn govs orders to stay at home...he said f- the governor in not in those exact words... He earned my business instantly!!!
I beleive this is his & his 2 sons nostalgic FC.

View attachment 956066
I like the guy even more now... :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back