• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Start of a journey.

Milly

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
After reading a few threads on here I wanted to sign up and just say thanks for the info that I have learned from all of you who are members. I am in the process of acquiring a 69 charger 500 that has been sitting for the last 45 years that belong to my uncle. I have not seen it in person yet but the plan is to restore it. I get my first look at it next weekend. I will post pics when I get them and plan to document the entire process of bringing this monster back to life. More to come.

welcome to the site Milly and cant wait to see pics.

Welcome aboard from NJ. I hope it is as good as it sounds; either way, best of luck with it & keep it in the family!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from WNY ! Hope the car works out for you, it's 1 of my Favorites, get those pics on !!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Milly. There is a lot of knowledge and assistance on this site to help you with your upcoming project. Nice score on the Charger 500 and retaining family ownership. A friend of mine up here has a green Charger 500, with 440, automatic.

Hello & welcome! A '69 C500 was my first car. The pain of letting it go is returning now...
KEEP YOURS FOREVER:thumbsup:

This is also my first time belonging to a forum. Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Its amazing to see the range of locations all the way to Australia @polywideblock

Sounds great! I also have a 500 and am one of the editors of a 500 registry. Would love to hear more about the car when you get it.

:thumbsup:

upload_2022-4-17_21-33-8.jpeg

Welcome from NH. I've belonged to this forum for a couple of years and have been restoring my 69 Coronet 500. LOTS of expertise and advice here!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back