• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Station Wagon Rear Side Glass Weatherstrip

TLH101

Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Got a '63 Dodge 330 wagon and need the weatherstrips for the rear side windows. Any sources?

thumbnail_20201123_135904.jpg thumbnail_20201123_135912.jpg thumbnail_20201123_135919.jpg thumbnail_20201123_135927.jpg

I found a set on EBAY with the chrome strip. They are available.

You may try to contact Steele Rubber in North Carolina. Just Google them. You
may get faster service with a phone call. We had some weather stripping reproduced
by Pat Walsh (reproduces rubber seals, and so on. for a 54 Ply Belvedere 2dr hdtp,
but he did a great job. He advertises in Hemmings Motor News. Have not had him do
anything for us for 20 years.. but back then he was kinda like straight to the point
type guy. Hope you can get something repoed! Dodge33

They have been available for several years now. You can either get them with a black round lock bead or a chrome lock bead similar to what was used on the Dodge pickups and the 67 A-Body applications. I do keep them in inventory.

They have been available for several years now. You can either get them with a black round lock bead or a chrome lock bead similar to what was used on the Dodge pickups and the 67 A-Body applications. I do keep them in inventory.
How are they listed on your site? Can't seems to find them.

They are not listed on the website. You would just need to contact me via a private message or a phone call. I have sent you a private message prior to viewing your post. So I know what your looking for now.

Auto Transport Service
Back