• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Steel wheels 15x7 set of 4 for 66 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Charger

Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 15x7 steel wheels. For poverty caps. I'm near Dayton OH. Red Charger

Looking for a set of 15x7 steel wheels. For poverty caps. I'm near Dayton OH. Red Charger
I have 4 wheels that came off of 66 Charger, is there a difference in the wheels that use Poverty caps ? mine had the spinner type. Also is there a way to identify for sure as I bought this second hand and not sure of OEM or not?

I have 4 wheels that came off of 66 Charger, is there a difference in the wheels that use Poverty caps ? mine had the spinner type. Also is there a way to identify for sure as I bought this second hand and not sure of OEM or not?
Sounds like they would be 14" wheels?

maybe, hope to check today or in morning........Don't want them to go to salvage if wanted by Charger fan

maybe, hope to check today or in morning........Don't want them to go to salvage if wanted by Charger fan
Yes the original 14" wheels that take the spinner caps are a little different than most 14" wheels of the period.
Someone would want them.
I'd like to someday modify my spinner caps to go on a 15" steel wheel. Someday...

Are you wanting to use the correct 10 inch dog dish caps ?? If so then those wheels are hard to find , but those wheel can be made , by using the repop wheel centers that I have for the 10 inch dog dish caps...

Frank
The Wheel Guy

Yes the original 14" wheels that take the spinner caps are a little different than most 14" wheels of the period.
Someone would want them.
I'd like to someday modify my spinner caps to go on a 15" steel wheel. Someday...
I checked, they are 14"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back