• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steel wheels wanted 7x15 and 8x15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheel Vintiques makes repops that are very nice. Summit has the best price, $98.00 each. Now if someone has some good used ones for less snatch them up.
The 15x8 with 4.5" back space sits centered in a B body, a 4" BS in 15x8 will put the tire too close to the lip on a B body. the 15x7 are 4" back space. I have some on my 65 Coronet and thats what fitrs the best. The repops use the small, 8 3/4" dog dish.

Wheel Vintiques makes repops that are very nice. Summit has the best price, $98.00 each. Now if someone has some good used ones for less snatch them up.
The 15x8 with 4.5" back space sits centered in a B body, a 4" BS in 15x8 will put the tire too close to the lip on a B body. the 15x7 are 4" back space. I have some on my 65 Coronet and thats what fitrs the best. The repops use the small, 8 3/4" dog dish.

Ok, that price is hot.
What tires do you prefer on that wheels?
Car is a 62 Dodge Dart station wagon

JAN

Steel wheels my friend.... Nothing screams Mopar like a set of FAT steelies in the back with big rubber!!! No 16" or 17" rims, 15" only!! Just my opinion though.

Yea you bet that is where its at.! 15" out back with fat tires of course that fit the rims size you have.! I am getting ready to mount a killer set of 15 x 10 on the rear of my car with a dana 60 to.!

I have a nice set of 15 x 7 wheels for $45 each PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back