• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering column bearings

ozbie

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy upper and lower bearings and bushings for '70 Roadrunner, Automatic on the column. The bearings are my main interest but might need a complete kit including coupler. Thanks

Top bearing is an off-the-shelf item at any bearing supply. Just take the old one with you.

I forget who I ordered my bottom one from BUT it was stuck in customs for over 80 days !!! All tracking showed was that it was in Canada. I finally called Canada Customs (you can imagine how that went) and FINALLY tracked it down. Had it 2 days later. Hope you have better luck !!

I just ordered the parts through Mega Parts, thanks for the tip. Yeah I know what you mean about Canadian customs, I ordered some XKE parts out of California recently and those parts spend over a month in customs alone...I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

Auto Transport Service
Back