• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steering column firewall gasket

moparjohnny

Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
someone here was asking where to get new gasket, some say you get o rings now,so i stumbled across a option to use and it fits pretty good,its the gasket that comes with gas tank lock ring just slides right in and looks like a original steering column firewall gaskets. lol.

Detroit Muscle technologies has fire wall gaskets for steering column, and if they don't carry it, if you have your old one, they can make a new one if they have the material.

Detroit Muscle technologies has fire wall gaskets for steering column, and if they don't carry it, if you have your old one, they can make a new one if they have the material.
Not the firewall gasket, but the black rubber round gasket between the 2 steering column brackets at the firewall is what the op is referring to.

Last edited:
Not the firewall gasket, but the black rubber round gasket between the 2 steering column brakes at the firewall is what the op is referring to.
i said firewall but it is the gasket you are talking about i tried it and it fits and is thick and round.

i said firewall but it is the gasket you are talking about i tried it and it fits and is thick and round.
detroit muscle might have the gasket,but i will use this one,see below
1980-01-01 00.02.53.jpg
1980-01-01 00.00.16.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back