• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Steering column shift for pushbutton torqueflite

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxroy

Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Steering column shift for pushbutton torquefliite. Year specific: out of my 65 Belvedere II. I believe this should fit late 65s only as this was a crossover year away from the pushbutton torqueflites. Has the shift cable and park cable intact. Great working condition. $85 Paypal only. Free shipping to USA only from Lubbock TX. Thanks.

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

Steering column shift for pushbutton torquefliite. Year specific: out of my 65 Belvedere II. I believe this should fit late 65s only as this was a crossover year away from the pushbutton torqueflites. Has the shift cable and park cable intact. Great working condition. $85 Paypal only. Free shipping to USA only from Lubbock TX. Thanks.

View attachment 1410199

View attachment 1410200

View attachment 1410201

View attachment 1410202
Hello, I was going thru some old for sale ads from earlier this year, and I ran across your ad for a 65 B Body column shift steering column housing, park and shift cables, rubber boot, etc. I could use those components if you still have them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back