• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Steering column support clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Moparmaniac

Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
clip.jpg

First of all I would like to explain the origin of these parts. I reverse engineered these from 50 year old parts and used my undamaged column for reference. The material used is Delrin instead of Nylon. The Delrin part exceeded the performance of Nylon when I Beta tested the first samples so I decided to run these out of Delrin for that reason. The appearance will mirror the original look in all aspects for those that require original appearing parts for their restoration but with better thermal properties than the original support clips.
I'm asking $20.00 per set (4pcs) shipped anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. I'm not using PayPal or any of the latest and greatest methods of online money transfer. So payment accepted will be Money Order, Cashiers Check or plain old Ca$h will have to do.

Send to: Moparmaniac, 138 Cordia court, Draper, Utah, 84020. For piece of mind for all parties please use return receipt requested so there isn't any dispute of transaction.

I've added an additional payment choice with Paypal. PM me for more information

Thanks for lookin :thumbsup:

I installed these clips in my rebuilt column and they fit great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back