• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering parts inquiry.

aeon280

Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
I am rebuilding my front end at the moment and was going to purchase kit stlkmopfr for my 67 coronet. I also want a borgeson steering box. 2 questions. Does the kit stlkmopfr have large or small sector pitman arm? Also why is your price on the bogeson power steering box $300 more than any other retailer? Is it the complete conversion kit or just the steering box? I only need the box as i already have power steering. Hopefully another member or pst rep can answer this as i was unable to get a clear answer when i called the sales department.

I'm in the final stages of installing a borgeson box in my 64 Sport Fury. Don't have answers to your other questions, but the borgeson box needs a coupler that mates the box to the stock steering shaft. I bought my kit from Bergman. Has everything included. My 64 has the 1 1/8 pitman. I ordered a kit for a 69 Coronet. That's what the original ps box came from. So it was also a 1 1/8 pitman. Contact Bergman for more info.

I'm in the final stages of installing a borgeson box in my 64 Sport Fury. Don't have answers to your other questions, but the borgeson box needs a coupler that mates the box to the stock steering shaft. I bought my kit from Bergman. Has everything included. My 64 has the 1 1/8 pitman. I ordered a kit for a 69 Coronet. That's what the original ps box came from. So it was also a 1 1/8 pitman. Contact Bergman for more info.
Thanks for the info on the box. I am going with an ididit steering column so will not be using the bergman adapter. I need a 1dd to borgesson piece instead.

Auto Transport Service
Back