• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering shaft coupler thingy

wedge5

Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
I am not sure what this is called but where can I get a new one for my 65 Coronet?
002-11-1.jpg

Thanks Hemi-itis I will check FlamingRiver again but I don't remember them having them. I am not talking about the steering shaft power to manual adapter or are you telling me to cut it off and go with that piece you have on your car?

I looked at Steer and Gear. They have it!!!!:upside down::blob1::headbang: They also have a new coupler seal that replaces the OEM one that I hate so much. AWESOME

I have Steer & Gear"s new and improved seal you're referring to...much better than the factory's clamped in seal (that leaks!). Bob L.

I put their coupler seal on our car. It fit great and is simple to install.

I went to my local Chrysler dealer for 65 Plymouth,they have it, and it was easy and perfect to change.I always check with the dealer because you never know what they have in stock

When I had my car apart I installed a zerk fitting in the coupler body and used the Steer and Gear cover.Saw the tech article in Mopar Action.

Auto Transport Service
Back