• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering wheel

RSZ28

Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score
What are the differences between the standard half ring steering wheel and the deluxe full ring steering wheel in a 1965 Belvedere excluding the ring? Thanks

not sure if I understand; are you wanting to see a photo? apples and oranges maybe; but I have a '63 Fury having the 1/2 ring and single color wheel. I think the Sport Fury had a two-color wheel and full ring. Maybe for the '65 Belvedere it was part of an upscale model or option; did they make the Belvedere II in 65?

Here's my 65 dodge coronet double half ring

63PLYMOUTH65DODGEA99068HEMIROADR-17.JPG

In the center of the half ring is a hub that houses a Plymouth emblem. This is one piece unit. All of the full circle rings that I've seen are seperate, and it appears that they also need a seperate hub.

No one has any information. The half circle ring and the center hub are one piece. Whereas the full circle ring is seperate from the hub. From pictures that I've seen, it appears that the full circle ring must bolt to a seperate hub and then it connects to the steering wheel. Is this correct? Does anyone have the center hub for the deluxe full circle ring?

I don't think the 65 Plymouth had a full ring! I had a 65 Belv.II and it did not have one! I was the second owner. The 65 Coronet 500 had a full one for sure,also the 64 Polaras' also had a full ring!

Auto Transport Service
Back