• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stent trouble, don't get old.

Superb Bee

Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
I haven't been on much do to a little trouble with the old ticker, mine was made before timex lol
I had a stent put in and now I am having clotting near it, I blame this on age, not eating bad, refusing to exercise, or all of the stress I have dealt with over the years, nope this is do to being old.

I'll be back, they are making me spend a few days in a nursing home, I know its embarrassing, but incase something happens they want me close to aid, but not as serious as needing to stay in the hospital, they do rush you out of them places, I swear you could cut off all your limbs and they would zip tie up your nubs and send you home that night.

Take care of yourselves boys because tomorrow is never as far away as it seems and enjoy today because none of us are promised tomorrow.

Be back soon.

Good luck SB, best wishes.
Take care damn it, some of us need your advice on our Super Bees

take care . hope your nursing homes are better than ours ( that smell), don't let them take your stuff ( they might not let you back out :lol:) . take it easy and get well

Hello Superb Bee
I am also from Rhode Island....
I hope you are well, I'm sure "they" will get your Ticker up and running soon....

I can not believe you are as old as I am though, Class of 1972, Scituate High School
Currently living on the Left Coast...
Super-bee_ski

Be careful in that nursing home. They are usually about 4 to 1 women and with your delicate condition you must be careful.:lol: Seriously though, I hope everything works out. Good wishes to you.

i have a friend who has had 3 stents put in. i keep telling him the 2 that are in his penis don't count!

seriously, best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hoping you have a speedy recovery SB!

They had me in the hospital last week. Thought it was a mini. Now they're doing all kinds of follow ups and I started the aspirin and colostral med.

Sucks getting old but we have to do what we have to do.

Good luck fellow mopar brother!

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. We're all getting there, old that is.

I had four stents put in my right coronary artery three years ago when I was 39 years old. I run an average of six miles a day at a 7 minute a mile pace without any problems. I have a family history of heart disease so now have to take my health more serious then I did in my early 30's (weight gain, alcohol abuse). I would suggest to at least start walking a mile or so five days a week with your Doctor's approval.

Soldier on SB! I hear those nursing home ladies are pretty frisky as they haven't had it in a while. Keep the faith - do what they tell you and get back to Moparing in a few days.

PS: I have a stent too. Haven't had any trouble with it but I stayed on the plavix ever since the heart attack. It's an anti clotting agent. Didn't want to take any chances.

Get well soon! Will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Soldier on SB! I hear those nursing home ladies are pretty frisky as they haven't had it in a while. Keep the faith - do what they tell you and get back to Moparing in a few days.

PS: I have a stent too. Haven't had any trouble with it but I stayed on the plavix ever since the heart attack. It's an anti clotting agent. Didn't want to take any chances.

As GetX'd says...
Be sure to ask for the "Rub and Tug" specials...

Get well soon SB and enjoy the entertainment! My mother use to bring my sister and I to the nursing home where she worked years ago...quite a site to see.

I haven't been on much do to a little trouble with the old ticker, mine was made before timex lol
I had a stent put in and now I am having clotting near it, I blame this on age, not eating bad, refusing to exercise, or all of the stress I have dealt with over the years, nope this is do to being old.

I'll be back, they are making me spend a few days in a nursing home, I know its embarrassing, but incase something happens they want me close to aid, but not as serious as needing to stay in the hospital, they do rush you out of them places, I swear you could cut off all your limbs and they would zip tie up your nubs and send you home that night.

Take care of yourselves boys because tomorrow is never as far away as it seems and enjoy today because none of us are promised tomorrow.

Be back soon.
Get well soon, good luck with
a full & speedy recovery, take care...

we'll be waiting for your next posts

yep, you never know about tomorrow live for today :thumbsup:

Get well and get back to burning rubber with your mopar friends.

Get well and come on back! I wish you better health after the surgery

Auto Transport Service
Back