• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Magnante bought a 62 Dodge Dart

I’ve been watching him look it over and see what he got into but... $6500 with shipping?! I’m glad I got my junk back in 80’s!

I’ve been watching him look it over and see what he got into but... $6500 with shipping?! I’m glad I got my junk back in 80’s!

He overpaid for sure. Most of the cars sold for around $2400. I bought a 66 coronet 2 door no rust from the auction for less than half of what Steve paid. He should have waited until the auction. I do enjoy his videos.

Initial cost will be reduced with sponsorship for the project.
I like Steve's vision with a 4 door project.Sounds like fun.

He overpaid for sure. Most of the cars sold for around $2400. I bought a 66 coronet 2 door no rust from the auction for less than half of what Steve paid. He should have waited until the auction. I do enjoy his videos.

Maybe he’s been watching all those goofs over on BAT. $100k + 1st. Gen Broncos.

Last edited:
We bought a car from that auction. Funny thing is that we were told that the family wanted to keep that Dart............

We bought a car from that auction. Funny thing is that we were told that the family wanted to keep that Dart............

Steve said he worked out the deal for $5000 with the family last spring.

He said Spanky Assiter paid him to do walk around videos of all 150 cars for the auction so he got paid for that. He also did say that most of the cars went for around 2500$ but he fell in love with that one so he made a deal with the family and acknowledged he paid more than he should but he wanted to get that cop car.

He seems to be a good guy. It will be a good build to watch. Big block max wedge clone over 500ci.

The 62 Dodge dart is one of those I hated when I was younger but as I get older it's starting to grow on me. The 1960 Plymouth fury is starting to grow me as well. Never thought that would happen.

I like the ‘61 Plymouth. I know, not a B body. And the 2 door only.

Anyone know where Steve Magnante is located ?

Is he a FBBO member ?

Auto Transport Service
Back