• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still Hunting My 1970 GTX RS23U0A205036

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
This GTX was my first, which I sold 40 years ago for law school tuition. Marty Potts, of Edgarton, Ohio (Toledo area) was the buyer. He sold it about a decade later, and I've seen no sign of it since. It's currently in the 1970 GTX registry under my name. Rare options of hounds tooth bench seat and side stripe delete. Was 100% original when I bought it in 1977. I have original paperwork and maintenance records I'd like pass on to the current owner if the car surfaces.

70 GTX.jpg

The end of the line for the second generation, original owners probably saw the curtain coming down. Mine was special ordered by a mechanic at Reed Motors, the Plymouth dealer in Bellefonte, PA back in the day (next town over from State College). He sold it to a grad student at Penn State, who sold it to me. All of us were young, but mature owners, who cherished the car and preserved it.

Auto Transport Service
Back