• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

still looking for a new Dash wiring harness for my 1970 Coronet R/T Conv.

moparhoosier

Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
I posted here before but with no luck. Most suggested Year One and a few other vendors but everybody I tried is out of stock and all I keep hearing is most stock all goes thru YEAR ONE first. I even called their supplier and they told me the same thing and besides, they are out of stock and maybe have them in 6-8 weeks. BTW, this is the 3rd time ive been told this now so im going on 18 weeks! Its holding up the completion of my car so I was wondering by super slim chance, Anyone have a new dash wiring harness for a 70 Coronet R/T convertible or know where I can get one? Please dont say Year one!

I even called their supplier and they told me the same thing and besides, they are out of stock and maybe have them in 6-8 weeks. BTW, this is the 3rd time ive been told this now so im going on 18 weeks!
Do you mean to say that on all three occasions, that you did not place an order?

If so, that is why you are waiting. The manufacturers obviously make that one to order, and if you don't order it, they won't make it....so it will never be in stock for you.

I already called Vans and they said even though its on their website, they dont have it in stock and have no idea when they will get one. I need HU272B for a Rally Dash.
KIWIGTX, I did order one 18 weeks ago. I just got tired of hearing "No, not in yet, 6-8 more weeks" so I just started calling anybody and everybody else to see if one is sitting somewhere collecting dust. So far, no luck.
LOWBIKEMIKE thanks for trying.
All I keep hearing is everyone is blaming Covid for no stock and no definitive delivery date.
UGH

I'm sure you done this, but a quick Google of HU272B shows a couple of other vendors, do not indicate if in stock or not, worth a call if haven't already.

Tried Megaparts ?

They carry it

( ps.. ALL the other venders carrying M+H wiring harnesses buy thru Yearone. )

Auto Transport Service
Back