• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stimulus check questions..

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Supposedly direct deposit stimulus checks have been sent to banks today. Now I’m reading that “you” should see it by April 14th. So, are banks/credit unions holding onto to this money for a few days, earning interest on “your” money?

I checked my account today and did not see it, so if it was sent, why is it NOT there?

Last edited:
The teller at my credit union today said, their info says, starting this week, through the 18th. Providing you filed taxes for a direct deposit refund last year, or in 2018. If the govt doesn't have an account # for you, mailing a check could take longer.

my son filed for unemployment, laid off due to the crisis. finally got his 1st unemployment payment last night. piggy backed was some fed money, according to him

The bank isn’t holding the money. If it’s direct deposit it’s no different than if your employer dumps your paycheck in. I though Donny Dollars are a few days to week out yet for direct deposit? I haven’t seen any news about it starting already.

They have my bank account info, always do direct deposit. Guess I’ll keep checking on it.

Supposedly started today. I just googled “stimulus direct deposit” and found a bunch of info.

I’ve had certified checks (home sale) that my bank has held for a few days so it’s not too far fetched that a bank would hold your money.

That was difficult to read.

Supposedly direct deposit stimulus checks have been sent to banks today. Now I’m reading that “you” should see it by April 14th. So, are banks/credit unions holding onto to this money for a few days, earning interest on “your” money?

I checked my account today and did not see it, so if it was sent, why is it NOT there?
uh, it ain't April 14th yet....

well there are people that are getting unemployment and people that aren't getting any my self I have filed for unemployment when the blue oval went down for this I have filed and have been denied unemployment each week I'm told to file and each week I get denied and have not gotten any sub either tried to contact Joe Miller in Ohio but that was a bust and now I find out that that because the blue oval has not reported there 1/4 so far it shows that I have not worked enough since I came back to work last August now they say I have enough hours but since my employer has past on the info I m getting any yet so noe my employer is going to try and get me sub go figure had nothing but trouble the whole time I was medical, so I do not have faith in the company ,union or state unemployment
Sometimes I feel like an apostrophe, sometimes I don't.

Apparently we get money over here also unless you don't qualify .spoke to my barber yesterday he applied for the stimulus package and got a million page questioner in the end didn't qualify for the money because he had assets in his shop he could sell.But if you were already on the job seeker allowance they automatically doubled their check . WELL DONE THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT THANKS FOR NOTHING

Auto Transport Service
Back