• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Stock 440 connecting rods press fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

It’s all fun til the rabbit gets the gun.
Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Bought the last set of 440 rods from 440 source and 3 were out of spec. Looking for stock rods, stock stroke, etc. or similar aftermarket with press pins.

I have a set of stock rods I can part with if interested let me know I’ll send some pics.

6 pack rods or standard rods?

Here’s a pic of a couple of them all 8 are exactly the same they are LY rods. They have been in storage for a few years so there is a bit of surface rust on them they will clean up just fine. I also have some juicy ones that are standard rods with pistons still on them.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any use for some stock wrist pins? I have all 8 from the 440 I built they came out of the RV pistons.

I have a set of 6 pack rods. They will need to be check by your machine shop. $150

I HAVE A SET OF NEW LY RODS AND PISTONS
OUT OF A NEW SHORT BLOCK. $250.00

Bought the last set of 440 rods from 440 source and 3 were out of spec. Looking for stock rods, stock stroke, etc. or similar aftermarket with press pins.
I have set of LY stock rods $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back