• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen from Sea World San Antonio!!!

idrivemopar

Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
I normally don't post up stuff like this, but the brother of a very good friend of mine had his welding truck stolen why he was at Sea World San Antonio with his two children 2 and 7.

This truck is his only vehicle and its how he makes his living, it was stolen in broad daylight. He is from Wyoming and was visiting friends in San Antonio, so if anyone down there sees it please call the local authorities, the give away is the large Lincoln welder on the back and Wyoming License plates.

I don't know year make an model, but here is a photo of it. Local police have already been notified and said there really isn't much they can do, except keep their eyes out for it.
30226818_1867633859924485_5144745121182384128_n.jpg

I kind of figured that is most likely the case, but worth a shot to reach out to my Mopar brethren!

Probably already south of the border.....

You beat me to it Cranky. I feel bad for your friend, but that nice rig and all of it's tools and equipment are probably in Mexico already. I hope that he has good insurance.

That Sucks. Hope they find it. I have heard depending on the insurance company and it being his "work" vehicle he could get screwed. His insurance depending on how the policy is written they might not cover the loss as it was being used as "personal" use on vacation a long way from home. Hope that is not the case here...

That machine on the back is 20 large at least. That really sucks it was stolen. Id bet it was stolen for the welder and tools. I feel really bad for your friend and i hope he can recoup some of his losses

May be a dumb question, but if it's a reported theft, would they not have it on a hot sheet when it crosses the border ?

May be a dumb question, but if it's a reported theft, would they not have it on a hot sheet when it crosses the border ?

San Antonio isn't that far from the border so it could have already been out of the US by the time it was reported missing...

More details, evidently the rig has been spotted in a few places this week, but authorities were not able to catch up to it. Here is more info.
30711050_10209270026986211_2121750510359805952_n.jpg

Good Luck catchin these jack-DMF's. < = ????? D%ck MoFo"s!!!! This kinda **** bugs the snot outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck with this!

Hope they are able to catch up to it. members in Texas, look for a Wyoming plate on it (maybe it's still on it). Good luck.

Build The Wall, keep those thieves out!

Sad!
This is the same type of comment which caused us to lose a contributing member here recently.
I am quite confident that not every single one of the 325+Million people living in the USA are 100% honest.

Building a wall is one thing....calling out people based on race and nationality is something else....and we don't condone that sort of behaviour here at FBBO.

and to @idrivemopar ...I do hope that the truck does turn up....thieves are bad no matter where they originate from.

This is the same type of comment which caused us to lose a contributing member here recently.
I am quite confident that not every single one of the 325+Million people living in the USA are 100% honest.

Building a wall is one thing....calling out people based on race and nationality is something else....and we don't condone that sort of behaviour here at FBBO.

and to @idrivemopar ...I do hope that the truck does turn up....thieves are bad no matter where they originate from.

I never mentioned someone’s race or nationality.

I love every honest person in this world.

Auto Transport Service
Back