• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stoping in to say hello.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
I have been a lurker to this site for approximately the last two monthes. I am 48 years old and have been around cars and race cars since I was less than a month old when I was at the drag strip as my Father was drag racing at the time. Then in the spring of 68 my cousin bought a new Road Runner and then on Feb. 14, 1969 my Father purchased a 69 Charger R/T that is still in the family. Since that time, I have added the following cars to the collection, 69 GTX, 68 Hemi Road Runner, 66 Hemi Satellite, 81 Mirada, 69.5 Super Bee. So needless to say, I am fond of the B's.
In the mid 80's to the early 90's, I was drag racing the GTX on what is now something like the NMCA. We was also showing the GTX and Charger and drug the cars all over the East. I was quite fortunate that I was able to win my class in the show field for the 68-70 B-Body stock at the Mopar Nationals during the very late 80's.
Then in the very early 90's, I met up with Dave Mihalko Jr. of Restoration Specialities. He was starting to work on developing the window felts for our cars. I was able to assist him on providing samples of NOS and used pieces and worked on test fitting and developing pieces. Since that time, RPM Restoration Parts was born which has since been replaced with Restoration Parts and Materials. I still enjoy the cars, but I find that most of my time is now devoted to the business. My cars are for the most part now sitting in the garage collecting dust. We are working on a 68 Road Runner that we hope to have certified Gold for the Nationals and a 71 Road Runner that will be at Carlise and The Nats hopefully this year.
I have to say that the 69 B-Bodies are my favorite, but have a true appreciation for all of the makes and brands. The automotive hobby and business has been quite good to me and my family. My best and lasting friends are involved in the hobby and it is a true family experience for us.
I look forwards to having more positive experiences from this site. I feel that I have decent knowledge of the Mopar lines expecially on the B-body side. I can also provide a working knowledge of the manufacturing side as I have been involved in this area of the hobby for almost twenty years now. If anyone has any questions, please drop me a private message or an e-mail and lets keep those B-Bodies on the road for the future generations and those who grew up with them. Thanks for your time in reading this kinda of lengthy introduction. Take care and motoring!!!

glad to have ya join us. i,m more of a novice to resto but have had several mopes and love the lowliest just as much as the hemi bees. not everyone has deep pockets but theres a niche for everyone with the passion. welcome,now wheres the friggin pics? we love car **** lol

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to having you share your knowledge with our members.

Welcome from North West Indiana. Post some pictures of the cars when you have the chance.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts for a living.

Auto Transport Service
Back