• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stopped at the paint shop and look what he was working on

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
Very sharp
GhmZS-2hcxi3laZ_xlukhtHwT2qul8-OCIgZmXaIJT4YjU9A66zw1NEFLm_rrZwgQDupMsG=w1268-h952-no?authuser=0.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup: Is one of your cars there Don?
No I was just stopping to look into getting my hood and scoop painted for the Charger as well as maybe some work on my truck.
My son David could do the work on the truck but he is so busy this time of year.

Black is beautiful when it's clean. In my experience, it's never clean. I will never own a black car again, but I do like looking at other people's.

Edit: Don, is there a pic of your shepherd mix somewhere in the "Dogs" thread? My girlfriend had an Aussie shepherd , almost all black. Stub tail, looked exactly like a small bear. Great dog!

I don't think I'd have sent mine to a paint shop with those wheels on it . but it's a slick looking ride

I've had a couple of black cars, both gen1 & gen2 Camaros
I did have a black & sliver 4x4 old 76 PowerWagon, didn't own it long
I do think they look great, but never again...

even kept in the garage & constant cleaning

cool 68 Charger in black, in that shop

Thanks Don, great looking dog!
Yes thanks. She's a sweet dog but sometimes that herding instinct and protective nature get's really annoying.
She will lose her mind if I start a loud car, run the welder or the air compressor certain noises just set her off.
After that she will be 2 feet away no matter what I do under my feet.
Very good in the house and easily trainable despite being a rescue with what seemed like little training.

I've had a couple of black cars, both gen1 & gen2 Camaros
I did have a black & sliver 4x4 old 76 PowerWagon, didn't own it long
I do think they look great, but never again...

even kept in the garage & constant cleaning

cool 68 Charger in black, in that shop
Had a big block 65 Galaxie, black with red gut, really liked that car in spite of it being black. Later, I had three black cars at one time, a 5.0 fox, a 55 Belair hardtop, and a dually. Start washing them all, by the time i finished the third, the first was dirty again.

Yes thanks. She's a sweet dog but sometimes that herding instinct and protective nature get's really annoying.
She will lose her mind if I start a loud car, run the welder or the air compressor certain noises just set her off.
After that she will be 2 feet away no matter what I do under my feet.
Very good in the house and easily trainable despite being a rescue with what seemed like little training.
Mine don't mind MY loud car, but they will send up a storm at anybody or anything in the front yard. I know what you mean, under foot. My new puppy is definitely refining my 69 year old acrobatic skills....
EDIT: sorry folks, back to the paint shop now.....

Auto Transport Service
Back