• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stripped and sending her for metal and body work

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
On her way to get lots of metal and body work done. In the meantime I’ll work on getting the dash and heater ac box restored. Also working on exterior bright work, getting bumpers sent for re-chroming and lots of misc. It’s a process and I’m enjoying it.

CD33B303-697C-406A-B280-902F7461350A.jpeg 3338A091-CDBE-44AF-A5A3-152DB40BDD2F.jpeg 014E6271-BC49-4D92-9E57-A6D2F0D1F28D.jpeg E0DDB06B-6074-4DE0-8F7E-1097AC972D11.jpeg

69 bee 383 4 speed.... original white ?...with ramcharger Hood

69 bee 383 4 speed.... original white ?...with ramcharger Hood
B7 Blue, blue interior. Black vinyl top, black stripe. It is 4 speed and factory air. I don't think the hood is original, there is not an N96 on fender tag. The ram air will not fit underneath because of air compressor, don't have it anyway. This hood is in excellent shape and I am debating going back to the bubble hood for originality, as trans, engine, vin, and radiator core support are all matching #'s. I would consider a trade but only if in excellent condition, or with enough boot to make it excellent...

That thing looks pretty darn solid!
What you see in the pic is very solid, floors had been replaced at one time. The rear seat area, trunk pans, supports, quarters, etc I have purchased from AMD and will be replaced. The previous owner, now deceased, repainted the engine bay, rebuilt the motor and and trans, new master cylinder and brakes are good, etc. Still lots to do. Interior I have the seats to be recovered, but pretty much need the rest of the interior; door panels, kick panels, arm rests, etc etc.

That's going to be a really sharp looking car. Don't see many in B7.

Auto Transport Service
Back