• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sub frame connector ?'s 1964 dodge 440 application

mosquito13

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
I got auto rust technichians sub fram connectors and torque boxes, would have liked to use us cartool stuff but they were not in existence when I was doing my car.

I vote US Car Tool. I have a friend who has them on a Dart and they fit like a glove. I will be getting them for my 65 Coronet.

The US Cartool ones fit very well, just make sure you let them know its for a 64 dodge and not a plymouth, the dodge rails are longer.

went ahead and ordered from us car tool . super nice folks ! I asked about their total frame stiffner package for my 64 and for the first time i wish i lived somewhere else then paradise. here is chris's from car tools reply :
It is on our list of products, at this time however we don't have a car to make the templates off of. If you happen to be close enough, we could use your car to make the products. The only cost would be the part itself. We would also weld all the products on too. If this is something that you might be interested in let me know. Thanks! Chris

Chris Lewis
US Car Tool
(919) 855-8200
uscartool.com

Auto Transport Service
Back