• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Subframe Connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Looking for some subframe connectors, specifically for a 1968 Roadrunner !
Thanks

Are you currently restoring the car or is it done and you’re looking to add some rigidity? US Cartool ones are nice but in my opinion are more geared for ‘undergoing resto’ time frame as they are intended to welded in the full length. If the car is done already maybe consider some mopar performance ones. Mopar P4286869 is the number for your car. They can be bolted in and then welded after if you like. Mancini sell the MP ones for $199, they also have their own version for $179. I also recommend phoning a few chrysler dealers and asking them how much as they may surprise you and be less than everyone else.

Good luck

042.JPG
If you can weld they are pretty easy to fabricate. 2x2x1/8"/3/16" square tube. I like to cut into the rear pans just enough to tie some of the floor into the system (6-8").
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back