• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Success!

Baller

Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Completed the new seat cover install on the back seat bottom. Pretty easy to install and it looks good IMO. Now on to the more challenging back seat rest and front split bench seat w/armrest. Kinda funny to be doing this now as the car is nowhere near ready for seats.

kij.jpg

kijlo.jpg

I'd say that's a stylish butt warmer you've got there. Nice work!

looks great... i have full set coming not shure if i will try and tackle the job my self i need all new foam aso

Nice, I need some new covers for my back seats. Where did you buy yours?

View attachment 207045

legendary auto interiors made the covers and I got them from Dante's.

- - - Updated - - -

looks great... i have full set coming not shure if i will try and tackle the job my self i need all new foam aso

Just watch the videos on Legendarys website. Even if you need to replace the foam it's not a big deal. I would suggest you give it a try. Check your work often and if you need to readjust the cover, clip off a few hog rings.

now that's looking very nice ,you may have found a new trade if you ever want to change your trade :thinker:

Nice job! I recovered the fronts in my Charger, covers from Legendary and foam from Dantes. Really pretty simple.

Auto Transport Service
Back