• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Sun Super tach- column mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moms68

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
FOUND I am looking for a vintage Sun Super Tach for steering column mount. Chrome cup and steering column mount would be great. Private message me.

Last edited:
I am looking for a vintage Sun Super Tach for steering column mount. Chrome cup and steering column mount would be great.
facebook marketplace. i believe i saw one there.

Not on FB. I’ll have to use someone else’s.
if i find it i'll let you know. you know how hard it is to find stuff on there. what dia of tac are you looking for ? you HAVE to go on the mopar forums on face book. i am currently on 8 of them.

5D259E86-A84D-4BCD-847C-E48139F47C6C.png
On CL today

if i find it i'll let you know. you know how hard it is to find stuff on there. what dia of tac are you looking for ? you HAVE to go on the mopar forums on face book. i am currently on 8 of them.
The one I’m looking for is about 3 3/8” in diameter. It has a chrome cup and a bracket that mounts on the steering column. Thanks.

The one I’m looking for is about 3 3/8” in diameter. It has a chrome cup and a bracket that mounts on the steering column. Thanks.
i'm on one of the forums right now & there are a lot of tac's just have to find the one your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back